Penguin Blue8080 CNC
The Blue CNC is perfect for manufacturers producing small parts at volume, or the aspiring home based manufacturer who needs a versatile machine capable of machining a variety of materials with high accuracy. It is equally suited for producing prototypes or batching production runs.
The Blue Penguin CNC is our desktop CNC solution.
Keeping the CNC machine accurate, rigid and powerful as always, with the Blue CNC we have an affordable, entry level CNC machine.
This desktop CNC has some amazing new features including 80cm X 80cm work area, low foot print, standalone DDSC controller, MPG jog, optical limit switches, powerful Nema23 motors and 16mm ball bearing screws and 16mm Hiwin linear rails.
The Blue CNC is designed to be used as a dynamically sized unit. This means that you can set it’s width as required according to your workspace. It’s lightweight and easy to move around so you can use it on your workbench or directly on your workpiece.
- Spindle: 1500w 2HP
- Spindle speed: 6000-24000 RPM
- Controller: DDCSV3.1 offline 3 axis controller (doesn't require a computer to operate)
- Power: 220v/110v options
- Cutting speed: 7000 mm/minute
- Cutting area: 800mm X 800mm X 120mm
- Axes: percision HiWin rails and ball-screw on all axes, Nema23 or Nema24 options.